Father Daughter Luau


This past weekend our church hosted a Father Daughter Luau. I signed Nehemiah and Ella up as soon as I heard about it... but then a couple days before the luau I just couldn't handle Cora NOT going to the Father DAUGHTER Luau... so I made Nehemiah bring both of them. And by "made him bring both of them" I mean, I brought them and he met us there. LOL




Anyway, both of the girls and Nehemiah had a blast! Our church did an INCREDIBLE job of organizing, decorating, and hosting this event! They completely out did themselves! 
They had a photo area, game room, candy bar, so many activities, door prizes, dinner, dessert galore, and so much more! 


The girls loved the beach ball area where they literally got to run around throwing and kicking the balls! And screaming and giggling, because that's what little girls do! They also loved the cupcakes and limbo!!





After a delicious dinner they had a small worship service led by the Dardar family who are all unbelievably talented. This was my favorite part of the night because the girls got to experience worship with their dads and it was SO sweet. Ella sat in the middle of the aisle and just listened. Then she got up and danced and sang her heart out when they sang Good Good Father, which is one of her favorite songs! I loved seeing Ella worship our Father. It was precious. 











We had such a fun time and I am so thankful that I could volunteer to help out so I didn't have to miss out on all of this sweetness!! It was just precious!
And I'm beyond thankful for this man who is the best dad to these two little girls! They absolutely adore him! 



Comments

Popular Posts