16 & 18 Weeks Update!

Even though I didn't blog at 16 weeks and this picture was totally taken at 18 weeks. Ooops. And I look like a ghost. lol It was like 9:30 pm when we took this photo.. I was TIRED.


We are so close to finding out!!



How far along? 19 Weeks today!


Size of baby? The size of a sweet potato!

Maternity clothes? I pulled out some maternity pants/jeans and it has been so nice! Regular pants just aren't comfortable once your belly hangs over. haha

Stretch marks? Just the ones from my last pregnancy.

Sleep? Sleeping really good. Most nights I don't wake up AT ALL (not even to go to the bathroom!!!!), until Ella wakes me up in the morning.

New symptoms? Absolutely nothing, I wish I could say drinking too much water was an issue, but I am struggling with drinking water!! I don't know why! I LOVE water! A really bad sore throat for about a week, but no other symptoms to go with it. blah.

Fun moments this week? Ella has been learning to walk the past few weeks and it is just so much fun to see her wobbling around!!! So adorable!! Here is one of my favorite videos of her walking! She had to have her beads on! 



Ella & I went to the park last weekend at had such a blast. I love our little moments together and although I am beyond excited to have another sweet little baby in our lives, I know I'll miss the abundance of one on one time with Ella one day. And I'll surely crave it with our next baby. 






Food cravings? Still eating everything. No specific cravings.


Things I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Movement? A few random moves here and there, but nothing consistent. I think Baby L #2 is enjoying his/her sleep!


Weight Gain: ...


Signs of Labor: No


Exciting Accomplishments this week: I've been working on a fun project for Ella and I'm almost done with it!! A cardboard gingerbread house!!  I totally saw it on Pinterest! I still have a few finishing touches to do to it, but I love it! Ella is SO cute going through the door and sticking her head out of the windows!! 




Looking Forward to:

Since Halloween is officially over, that means November is HERE, which means THANKSGIVING. I LOVE Thanksgiving. It is my favorite meal of the entire year!  I'm not sure if it is my favorite holiday, because I just LOVE the entire Fall to New Years Season. But I am SO excited about Thanksgiving in Tennessee again this year! Since November is here, I WILL start my countdown!!!!! I can't wait to meet sweet baby Kade, see all of my Tennessee family, take family pictures, walk the turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning, cook & eat lots of delicious food with my family, and just be with some of my favorite people on the earth! I CAN'T WAIT!

Random Update: We find out if we're having a sweet baby boy or girl at our next appointment on November 13th!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 DAYS!!!!



Comments

  1. Congratulations! We will be due around the same time again! I'm just a few weeks behind you at 17 weeks! And Dimitri has been learning to walk, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH love everything about this post!!! I can't wait to find out either lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts