14 Weeks Update!

 These pictures are so awkward.... I don't know why! lol


How far along? I'll actually be 16 weeks on Wednesday, and we may have taken this picture this morning. lol

Size of baby? Size of a lemon!

Next Doctor's Appointment? November 13th... and we'll find out if it's a sweet boy or girl!

Maternity clothes? I've rocked some maternity pants a couple times so far!

Stretch marks? Just the ones from my pregnancy with Ella.


Sleep?  Pretty good. Waking up every now and then. And EVERY SINGLE MORNING at 6:30 a.m. thanks to our sweet little alarm clock, named Ella.


New symptoms? Not much!

Fun moments this week? Taking Ella to the fair parade for the first time! She had a BLAST waving at everyone, dancing, and somehow grabbing a sucker and totally eating it!! haha 

We also had so much fun bringing her to the fair! She loved seeing and petting all of the animals, of course. She also loved riding the carousel & the little cars! She also enjoyed watching (and dancing with) the Dixie Darlins & Bayou Babes perform! She was dancing & clapping for about two songs, then she was ready to experience the 
fair!! 






Food cravings? Unfortunately everything and nothing healthy. But NO Barbecue, especially barbecue chicken... gag me. haha I'm sorry Nehemiah!


Things I miss: Sleeping on my stomach! I asked Nehemiah for one of these bad boys for Christmas!!

Movement? I actually started feeling the baby move a couple of weeks ago!! Such an amazing feeling !!! I can't wait for the kicks & rolls to be stronger so Nehemiah & Ella can feel too!!


Weight Gain: ...


Signs of Labor: No


Moody or Happy? Happy

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Exciting Accomplishments this week:
Just enjoying this fabulous season with Nehemiah & Ella. The weather has been gorgeous lately! We also made Ella's first fall craft of the year and I kind of love it!! She looooooooved getting her hands painted!!
Also, today my mom and I took Ella to her 12 month check up. She is perfectly healthy! She got her shots today and it was so sad, but she bounced back quickly, and was smiling at everyone!

I also had a doctor appointment today to check on sweet baby Loftin #2! Our appointment got moved back later in the day after running late at Ella's appointment, then another two hours because my doctor was running late after a surgery, and ended with never seeing him because of crazy weather and poor thing got rear ended in his truck!! He was fine but such a crazy day! We did get to hear a sweet heartbeat and that is always so fun! Ella did NOT like seeing me lying on a table and the nurse putting something on my belly! It was interesting to see her react that way, but sweet!

Looking Forward to: Taking Ella to the pumpkin patch in town next week! I can't wait to see her picking out a pumpkin!! Also, whenever we have a free weekend, I want to take Ella to CM Farms in Dry Creek!! Petting zoo, hayride, corn maze... I mean that all just sounds like FUN!! 

Random Update:
Nehemiah & his Dad have started competing in Barbecue Competitions! It's been fun to watch them improve! A couple of weekend's ago they placed 1st in chicken! We were in Mauriceville, TX this past weekend and they didn't do so hot, but we have a nice long break and lots of room for improvement before our next competition in November.

Comments

Popular Posts