Ella's Trip to the Zoo!

This weekend, we decided to take Ella to the zoo! We wanted to spend some time together doing something that Ella would enjoy! I already can't wait to take her back when she can walk and talk, but I really think she had a blast today! I mean THE ZOO for an 11 month old, animal loving, people watching little girl. I'm pretty sure she was in heaven! A few times, I think she really did enjoy people watching more than animal watching, but if the animals were moving and being active then she watched them for a while! I love seeing her learning and growing! Here's a few pictures from our day!

Pointing at the monkeys!




 
Watching the Jaguar!

 
Climbin' and cheesin' on the bench!

Ella & Daddy with the tiger! I'm glad that glass was there!!
Checking out the huge turtles!

She loved watching the turtles move around her!

Family pic!

Riding the train!

Climbing all over us during train ride!

Family picture at the end of our day at the zoo!


Comments

Popular Posts