Ella's Third Birthday!

I know everyone says it about their children, but I just cannot believe that we already have a three year old! As much as I miss her as a teeny tiny baby, I absolutely LOVE this stage! She is so much fun! I love seeing her experience new things and just be excited about EVERYTHING! Her little personality is so much fun! She is a bossy little thing and can be very, very, very dramatic at times, but we love her through it! haha She loves Cora so much, but I'm pretty sure she loves tattling on her just as much as she loves her. hahaha She loves to see others get reprimanded. She loves going to church to see her friends but we are working on loving the drop off. She loooooves to paint and  make anything! 

So when it was time to plan her party she started saying she wanted a "Lion Guard" party (which I would have called a Lion King party... #oldschool) but we rarely watch Lion Guard and most of the time Ella is even scared of it!! So when Daniel Tiger went to the crayon factory, I jumped on the opportunity and made sure to make a crayon party sound like the best thing ever! 

So, crayon party it was and it was SO much fun!!! We had snacks, we painted, and we had a crayon jump house!! It was so fun and colorful!!! Thanks to all of our friends who came to celebrate the birthday girl!! She loved every second of preparing for her friends to come! 



I had so much fun setting up Ella's snack table for her party! Ella, Cora, & I made the cookies & cupcakes! The girls are the best little helpers! And definitely add lots of stress to the baking process hahaha but it's worth it!







She was SO excited about her balloons!



I was so excited when I found this crayon jump house to rent!! It fit the theme perfectly!

Nehemiah didn't understand why I wanted to have a painting station at the party... when it was a "crayon" party... I get the confusion... but I mean come on, painting is ALWAYS more exciting then coloring! I think all of the kids really enjoyed painting and I think the mess was very minimal!! 

Always wanting to paint, draw, color, scribble on everything!

She was SO excited for everyone to sing Happy Birthday to her! Oh, and for her cupcake! :)

Probably my favorite picture of this precious little girl! She was waiting SO patiently!! It almost breaks my heart to look at this picture, because it seems like we brought her home from the hospital yesterday and now she's a big three year old who can wait patiently to eat her cupcake.

Always sharing... sisters! :)



Thoroughly enjoying her cupcake and snacks! :)

Opening her presents!




Still cannot believe we have a three year old!! I'm so thankful for this amazing little girl! We are beyond blessed to be her parents and watch her grow into an amazing, sweet little girl! I love her SO much.

Comments

Popular Posts