Ella's First 3 Months

I really wish her 2 month picture wasn't so dark :(

What a busy 3 months!! Ella has changed our world in such a rewarding and fulfilling (and exhausting... just being honest!) way. I can't remember the days of taking a shower and getting ready whenever I wanted. Now, it's "Ok, Ella's asleep for 15 minutes, let me jump in the shower!!" And I MIGHT get to blow dry my hair... on a good day! haha

I could go on and on about how she's changed our lives... but it's a whole lot more fun to talk about how much she's changed! They change SO quickly!!! Almost EVERY mom that has held or seen Ella has said, "WOW, I just can't remember my babies being this small!" and "They grow so fast!" 
Guess what, I've already said it! Last week, I held a baby that wasn't even a week old yet and I totally said it, teared up, and felt like an official MOM. 

It's crazy how fast she stole our hearts!! We can't imagine our life without her!!
When Ella was a newborn she HATED: 
-taking a bath
-having her diaper changed  
-having her outfit changed
-sleeping on her back (or anywhere other than someones arms)

Ella as a three month old LOVES:
-bath time (she loves to splash!)
-diaper changes
-changing outfits (we do this a lot because she spits up A LOT)
-sleeping in her cradle, on her back, ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!
-smiling (but not for pictures)
-singing (she tries to sing when I sing to her!) 
-playing on her play mat that she got for Christmas!

Some of our favorite moments so far!! 
(You might not be able to watch these on your iPhone or iPad...)










Comments

Popular Posts