32 Weeks Update!




How far along? 32 Weeks!! 8 WEEKS TO GO!!!!

Size of baby? She weighed about 3.5 pounds at the last appointment!!

Next Doctor's Appointment? August 13th!

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep?  Still sleeping good... Averaging only one trip to the bathroom a night! Haha


New symptoms? Sore and SLIGHTLY swollen feet at the end of a long day.

Fun moments this week? I got a job! I will be a 1st grade teacher at KR Hanchey Elementary in DeRidder. It's a short term job, for about 4-6 weeks, while the teacher goes through physical therapy. It's pretty much the perfect scenario because when school starts I'll be 7 weeks away from my due date! Talk about perfect timing. We definitely wanted me to have a full time position, but God provided us with EXACTLY what we needed in the perfect amount of time.


Food cravings? Dr. Pepper.


Things I miss: Extreme Caffeine.

Movement? Oh yes! Sometimes I think she is trying to kick her way out! She kicks A LOT when I drink ice water!! 


Weight Gain: Not sure how much.... 


Signs of Labor: No


Moody or Happy? Happy mostly... But the added stress of the job search + hormones is wearing on my emotions... And probably my very sweet and understanding husband! 

Wedding Rings On or Off? On

Exciting Accomplishments this week:
At our last doctor's appointment we had a 3D ultrasound and we got to see Ella's sweet little face!!! It was so exciting!! We never were able to see or get a picture of her whole face, but what we got to see was very sweet!!! We seriously can't wait to meet her, hold her, and actually see her little face in our arms!! Here is a picture! 


We also talked to my doctor about labor & delivery! I've wanted to discuss this with him since the first appointment!! haha (I mean I've never done this before, I want to have as much information as I can, AND I want my doctor to be on the same page as we are!) It went VERY good!! The doctor talked to us for about 15 minutes JUST about labor! We left feeling great and extremely confident in him! 

Looking Forward to: Starting school next Monday! I haven't worked with sweet little first graders since my student teaching in 2011! I'm very, very, excited to be teaching this age group!! Hopefully this opportunity will open doors for me to be able to continue to teach younger grades. I hope I'm done with 5th grade! haha

Random Update:
Ella's Bedroom!!!! We painted the room, finished the furniture, cleaned out the closets, and gave them a fresh coat of white paint! Now we are just waiting on our glider to come in, a couple bookshelf/benches to be built, finish her bedding, and hang some pictures!
It's finally coming together and I LOVE IT! 






Comments

Popular Posts