The Zoo!

Today we went to the zoo with our friends and we had a blast!! I went to post a picture on Instagram and couldn’t pick just one so I decided to post them all here!
Kaitlyn and I grew up together and it is just THE BEST to see our kids playing together! Cora tells me all the time that Ellee is her “best friend forever!” Ella is constantly asking when we’ll see Ellee again! So sweet! 
I think we all had a great time today!

I don’t know what my mouth is doing but I bribed my kids with snacks and got the best smiles!!
I don’t know what my mouth is doing in this pictures but I bribed my kids with snacks and got the best smiles!!



The highly anticipated train ride!!


Ella with the peacocks! She was so excited about her shirt!


Luke had the best time watching the animals!







Cora kept saying she saw a rainbow!



Luke and Emme!

Standing like a Flamingo!





Feeding the fish!





Holding on to those maps!



LOVE THIS PICTURE!



The sweetest!

Can y’all find Cora?! Lol

Whattt is my face doing?!

Ella looking at the turtles today...

Ella looking at the turtles at 10 months old!

Ella & Cora the last time we went to the zoo! Look at those babies!!



Comments

Popular Posts