Father Daughter Ball!

One of my new favorite annual events took place this summer and these pictures are the best memories!! I'm not sure how long our church has been hosting a father daughter event during the summer, but Nehemiah has taken the girls the past two years! Last year the theme was a luau and they had a blast! This year the theme was a princess ball and it was pretty much a little girl's dream! 
Pink everywhere, Disney music playing, princess crafts, cupcakes, juice and their Daddy all to themselves! I really couldn't tell you who enjoyed themselves more, the dads or the daughters! It's PRECIOUS!

Somehow I've managed to sneak into the party the past two years and I think it was my last year to sneak in. :( haha But I am so glad that I get to help out in the fashion department! We have had so much fun picking out dresses and accessories and I can't wait for many more years of it! Gigi randomly gave these dresses to the girls about a week before the ball and as soon as I saw them, I knew they had to wear them!!! We found their little bun crowns at Charming Charlie! They were beautiful and perfect for a little girl because you just stick it in their hair and it's there to stay! And if it does fall out, Cora's did a few times, even Dad can stick it back in with no problem! :) 

I'm so thankful for Nehemiah and the relationship he has with our precious girls! He's the best girl dad!!


These first few pictures were taken by Rachel Truett! She photographed the event and I will be forever grateful for these pictures!
One of my all time favorite pictures!


My heart!

She's too much! 



If you think there aren't many pictures of Ella, it's because there's NOT! She was in her ELEMENT of being a social butterfly and playing with all of her friends and older girls! She literally ran around and danced all night long! She was in heaven! She didn't want to go home! 



You can clearly tell that my pictures start here! haha 
Playing with their brand new horses! 







Princess crafts with daddy!

Cora is never far from the snacks! 

All the heart eyes for this baby




Comments

Popular Posts