Baby Number Three!

We are BEYOND excited to announce that we are expecting Baby #3!!! Ella is SO excited for a new baby and to be a big sister again!! Cora is excited too, I guess! haha She does say baby and loves to kiss my belly just like Ella does! They are so sweet and I literally cannot wait to see them with this baby! 

 My due date is April 8th and I am 13 weeks! As of right now, we haven't decided if we will find out what this baby is! That scares me so much, because I just want to KNOW! haha Everyone who has ever waited to find out says it's the best thing ever! Nehemiah is determined to wait to find out... so we'll see what happens!
We are also undecided on what our girl name will be if it is another girl, but we have our boy name picked out! We've had it picked out since I was pregnant with Ella! 

We are SO SO SO excited!!!!! I am so anxious to learn everything about this baby and I just cannot wait to meet him/her!!!! If you need me I'll be dreaming and wishing for April 2017!!!!! 

Miranda Cooley has photographed both of the girls after they were born and when I told her we were expecting again, she said "Let's do a family shoot!" And I was like "YES!!!!!" So here are some of the pictures of us "announcing" that we're expecting! :)

 
We had to do an updated boot picture!! When I print this one, I'll crop it to just our feet... but I love that you can see Nehemiah holding onto Ella to make her stand still and Cora eating her popsicle so she would be content! haha Real life photo session! haha





Big Little, Middle Little, and Little Little! Thanks to LaTeDa Gifts for these adorable shirts!!





I love Cora's expression in this one!




SO EXCITED FOR A BABY!!!













She gets so excited to point at the ultrasound every time she gets near it!





I feel like this is an accurate description of our future... always going to be fighting over the baby! :)



Comments

Popular Posts