Our Easter!

Our Easter was a blast this year!! I am really starting to love, love, love Easter!! Thanksgiving & Christmas have always been my favorite time of year, but now Easter is starting to win over my heart!! I love Spring, the colors, all of the millions of Easter eggs, and these two little girls make anything sweeter!

The night before Cora's birthday party, my mom & I took the girls to dinner with the Easter Bunny! It was so cute and fun! Ella loved making the little crafts and doing the bunny hop! Ella also loved the Easter Bunny!! Cora on the other hand, DID NOT. She hated him!!

Maybe my new favorite picture of the girls! I love them so much!



Making her marshmallow bunny!

Cora looks a newborn baby screaming her head off and Ella is just silly!

She was happy after I got her off his lap!!

Ella loved this blow up Easter Bunny! Maybe because it was just her size!

Face paint!

Ella took these pictures of Cora & I! haha I love Cora's face when she first saw the bunny!

Sweet Cora Belle!


Grammy gave this bunny rabbit to Ella & Cora to decorate with, but Ella was in love with it and this particular day she wouldn't put it down! It didn't survive very much longer after this picture was taken! She dropped him on the dining room floor and he shattered! oooooops.



She did share with Cora for a few minutes! Cora was PROUD!

On Easter weekend we had a lot of things going on! 
Saturday, Cora's actual birthday, we headed to an Easter egg hunt at church! The girls loved it! There were so many other kids, jump houses, Easter eggs, and food!



One of their favorite activities, re-enacting "5 Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed!"






Somebody really enjoyed her pizza! lol

Playing in the water hose at Minnie's house!

Ella literally could not hold her eyes open on our way home! I kept telling her to lay her head back but that was just too much work! lol



On Easter Sunday we went to my moms house for lunch! Ella had a Easter Egg hunt! She was VERY grouchy, so it didn't last long at all! But we did manage to get a family picture and I'm so glad!

Goodies from the Easter Bunny!


Finding Easter Egg's brings out all kinds of emotions!


Soooo silly! But so beautiful!!

My new favorite family photo!



Easter eggs are THE BEST.


That evening we had a crawfish boil at Nehemiah's parents house!

Nehemiah & Braden!

Cora, Braden, & Ella!

Comments

Popular Posts