Cora's First Birthday!


How can it be a whole year since Cora was born??? I have no idea where the time went the past year! It flew by, but it has been the best year!! Watching Cora grow and seeing her & Ella interact has been the most rewarding experience ever. 


Cora has been the BEST baby. She has the most laid back personality! Such a major difference from Ella's personality as a baby... She literally would not let anyone besides Nehemiah and I hold her until sometime after 15 months. Cora loves letting other people hold her! Lately with teething she's been a little clingy, but overall she's so laid back. She's the happiest little girl! She is always smiling!! It definitely makes life a little easier because life with two babies is intense at times and I am so thankful for her disposition! 

I am SO thankful for that little girl. She has been the most amazing addition to our family! Our life is so much richer with her in it!! If only we could talk her into sleeping ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Life would be perfect! haha

Cora turned one on the 26th! Which happened to be Easter weekend and we knew it would be a busy weekend, so we celebrated her birthday party on the 19th! She had an Easter party complete with an Easter egg hunt and a visit from the Easter bunny!!! 

My dad, the girls, and I (actually just my dad... lol) cut down all these trees for this teepee! Cora loved it! She was so excited for her guests to arrive!


We had brunch for Cora's party! I could eat brunch all day, every day!!!

Big sis eating her brunch snacks!



The birthday girl eating her snacks! Blueberry muffin, strawberries, and pineapple!! We totally forgot to let her do her smash cake at the party, so these were the only pictures of her smashing her food! #secondchild :)

Braden really wanted to sample some of Cora's snacks!


Cora checking out everyone's decorated Easter eggs!


After decorating our Easter eggs and eating our snacks, it was time for an Easter egg hunt and a visit from the Easter Bunny!!! Nehemiah semi-reluctantly agreed to be the Easter Bunny and he was HANDS DOWN the BEST, BEST, BEST Easter Bunny, I've ever seen!! He was HILARIOUS... which is not surprising at all!
 
Cora was not so sure about her party guest!

He was also creepy!!! haha I don't know how or why Ella walked up to him when he was holding that egg like this!!! haha







This video is so short, but it was so funny!! The Easter bunny walked off into the field like he was going home!! haha It was HILARIOUS!! I'm glad I have this video, but it doesn't do it justice!!!




After the Easter bunny disappeared, it was time to open presents!

Aunt Ann got Cora this baby doll and you can see Cora's instant reaction to her! She loves that doll!




Obviously Ella knows how to open a present, so she took it upon herself to open some!
This is the only picture I got with Cora and any of her party guests, but I'm so glad I got this one! My cousin Ray and his girlfriend Jackie, just happened to be visiting when we had Cora's party and I am so glad they got to come!!! And Jackie took all the pictures for me!! Thank y'all so much!! Ella LOVED it even though she wasn't cooperating during this picture!! haha

Cora pushing her mini cozy coupe from her friends Brooklyn, Brenna, and Blair!


 We had such a great time having some of our friends over to our house to celebrate Cora! The weather was beautiful, the food was yummy, and Cora was happy, happy, happy!

Comments

Popular Posts