Our visit to CM Farms!

A couple of weekends ago, we took the girls to CM Farms in Dry Creek! Grammy & Paw-Paw met us out there and we had such a fun day! Ella loved everything about it! She loved playing in the big pit of corn kernels, playing and sliding on the huge dirt pile, playing on the tractor tires, jumping on the huge pillow, riding the tractor/wagon, petting the animals, and just being with some of her favorite people! 
 

Sweet and Happy Cora!

Sweet Ella Bella!


Ella was SO tired at the end of our day and I was trying SO hard to get a smile out of her, Nehemiah said "here, let me try." he literally said, "Ella, please smile." and she gave him this smile. Daddy's girl? I think so.

SO tired.

Me & my sweet baby girls.

She was quite content up there with her daddy!

Sliding down the slide on the dirt pile!




Jumping on the huge pillow!! It was fun, but way harder than it looks!!

Cora loved petting the cow!! She was smiling so big! Reminds me so much of Ella when she was a baby! They both love animals!


I loved watching Ella's face while she fed the sheep! She opened her mouth every time she handed them food!
Side note: Bring quarters if you go!! None of us had a single quarter on us to buy the food to feed the sheep! Luckily a sweet little girl shared with Ella!


Grammy & Ella watching the pig race!


Wearing Paw-Paw's hat!


Happy as can be with one of her favorite people!

Her faces are the best!!!

Group picture at the end of our day!! I am SO incredibly blessed to have each one of these people in my life!! They make my life so much fun! The BEST husband, daughters, grandparents, and great grandparents for my children, I could have ever asked for! So thankful for them.

Until next year...

Comments

Popular Posts