Our trip to the fair!

A couple of weeks ago we took Ella & Cora to the fair! Ella absolutely loved it and was such a little dare devil! Cora loved it as well, but she mostly just loved people watching! 

On Tuesday, we took the girls to the fair parade. We met up with some of our friends and Ella was in HEAVEN with her friend Kohl. They held hands and watched the floats roll by! 

How precious!?

She loved waving at the floats & cars!





 
Cora watched for a little while...

Then she decided to take a little nap...

I had my settings all messed up, but I still love this picture... sleepy, sweaty, sticky faces and all!


On Wednesday evening we went to the fair! Ella loved every single ride that we let her ride! She LOVED the huge slide and literally started trying to climb back up it as soon as we got to the bottom... I on the other hand, wasn't really feeling going down it again. I didn't remember how high that thing is!! haha

Daddy & Ella on the carousel!



She loved looking at the animals!

Stare down.

Cora loved petting the goats & sheep!



I love this little squirmy walk/dance that she does when she is excited! It's my favorite!













Comments

Popular Posts