Tech With My Girls!

Ever since Ella and Cora were born, we've made a few trips to my Great Aunt Nelwyn's house and spent a little time at my alma mater, Louisiana Tech! Tech & Aunt Nelwyn's house both have such special places in my heart and I L.O.V.E. sharing those places with my sweet girls! It gets more and more fun every time we go! These are some pictures of our trips to North LA! I'm already ready for another trip!! 

Ella & I all Teched out when she was a tiny baby!

SO SWEET.


She loved playing in the grass in the Quad at Tech, but she would not put her right foot down! She was about 10 months old on this trip!

Checking out the Lady of the Mist!

A Tech booty and chubby legs, does it get any cuter?

Checking out mama's brick!


Us with Aunt Newlyn, Landon, & Rowan!

The coolest & greatest Great Aunt... EVER.


Ella was in a stage where she didn't want anyone but me & Nehemiah to hold her, but she has always loved Landon from the first time she met him, and went right to him on this trip! She still loves him to this day!

In July 2015. Ella 22 months & Cora 4 Months! This was a WHIRLWIND trip! Both of the girls were super grouchy and it was a JOB to get this picture! I know one day they will sit still and my brick will be in full focus for a picture, but right now this is reality and I LOVE this memory! My brick is right next to Ella's right foot!

Like I said, this trip was a whirlwind. So thankful for Aunt Nelwyn, who went with us to dinner & to Tech. Dinner was C-R-A-Z-Y... I mean CRAZY!!!!!! Thank you for being awesome Aunt Nelwyn!!!! We LOVE you SO much!!!

Comments

Popular Posts