36 Weeks Update!






How far along?
36 Weeks!!

Size of baby?
The size of a Honeydew Melon!
Maternity clothes?
Yes

Stretch marks?
Yes

Sleep?
A little better these past couple of weeks, but rolling over is still such an event! haha

New symptoms?
Sciatic Nerve pain... WOW. I had a tiny bit of back pain while I was pregnant with Ella, but NOTHING like this. It is intense. Every time I move my right leg, try to stand up, try to pick up Ella, or try to put  her in her crib, it is excruciating! The absolute worst is trying to get in and out of bed and trying to move at all once I'm laying down.  Other than that, I'm feeling really, really good. Just wishing this back pain would go away so I could get a few more things done before Miss Cora is here.

Fun moments this week?
Going to my doctor appointment and finding out that Cora may have turned!! The nurse who listened to her heartbeat said that from the location of her heartbeat, she didn't think she was breech! My doctor will confirm with an ultrasound at my appointment on Tuesday! 

I was telling my doctor about my back pain and he was giving me advice on lifting things (like Ella) and he said, "Use your abs, I'm sure your husband has a 6-pack." and Nehemiah said, "Somebody drank out of my 6-pack." LOL My doctor is definitely a joker and y'all know Nehemiah is. So they both got a laugh out of that joke.

Food cravings?
Icee's!!

Things I miss:
Walking normally!

Movement?
All the time!!

Weight Gain:
...

Signs of Labor:
Not yet...

Exciting Accomplishments this week:
Slowly getting organized for Cora... hopefully my back pain will go away a little so I can speed up this process!

Looking Forward to:
My next appointment on Tuesday!! My doctor will do an ultrasound to see if she is still breech or if she has turned!! 



Update: I am late posting this post and I am actually almost 38 weeks now... At my 37 week appointment I found out that Cora is NO LONGER breech!!! She is head down and ready to go!! We're just waiting on the show to start!! My next appointment is Tuesday! Hoping for some exciting new development!!! 


During my shower one day Ella decided to entertain herself by putting her bath toys in the toilet. I mean, that sounds like fun to you, right?!?
Baking blueberry muffins with mama!!


Dancing in her Elsa dress from Aunt Ann!

Comments

Popular Posts