32 Weeks Update!



 


How far along? 32 Weeks!!!! 8 more weeks to go... SINGLE DIGITS! And we could potentially have a baby NEXT month!! CRAZY!

Size of baby?
Pineapple! Which is ironic, because I've eaten my weight in it over the past few weeks!

Maternity clothes?
Oh yea...

Stretch marks?
Same ones

Sleep?
Sleeping great!

New symptoms?
Not exactly a symptom, but finding out I failed my glucose test. So fun. The great news is that my doctor wasn't concerned and truly believed that I would pass the 3-hour test if I took it. So he gave me the option of monitoring it at home with an at home glucose monitoring system.. you know the little finger prick, blood strips test. So fun. BUT SO much better than the 3-hour test! So far my levels have been very normal and at times low. I was so relived, because I was very shocked when I failed the 1-hour test!

Fun moments this week
: Today I was getting ready and Ella was following me around and I was just talking to her. I said, "Ella, where are my socks?" just joking around. Well, she turned and walked to her room and I continued to get ready and figured she was just looking at books in her room. A few seconds later she came and brought me a pair of her socks. Sooooo sweet. I love that little girl and she amazes me every single day.


Food cravings?
Pineapple, raspberries, strawberries, pineapple orange juice.... and COLD STUFF.


Things I miss:
Sleeping on my belly and picking up Ella without worrying! I can't wait to be able to do that with ease again!

Movement?
All the time! She is quite the mover!! And she feels very low, which I'm taking as a good sign!!


Weight Gain:
blah blah blah


Signs of Labor:
No


Looking Forward to:
Our ultrasound on Monday!! I can't wait to see Cora's sweet little face!!!!! After our appointment we are going to lunch and then taking Ella to the park for a little day date with our baby girl! Cannot wait!


Random Update:
Just a little prayer request for our family... We have had issues with health insurances since we first got married and it is so not fun. Once we have coverage, we have no problems, but it always seems like the in between period of having/not having coverage is SO stressful and couldn't come at a worse time. But none the less we are thankful. Our new insurance policy coverage starts on March 1st. Just a little scary, because it is exactly one month before my due date and there are crazy scenarios that could happen that would be not ideal if I happened to go into labor. However, I have no reason to be worried about that, but if you think of our family, just pray that Cora would stay warm and cozy inside until March 1st, then if she wants to come out and play she can!! 



And some fun pictures of our week: 

Subway date with mama! She loved having her own sandwich!


Picking out a book from her bookshelf!

Love that sweet face!!

Valentine Bookshelf! Aunt Becky & Grammy helped get her stocked up!!

Nehemiah called me into the living room last night and this is what I found when I walked in!! Him & Ella had built a fort!! Ella LOVED it. She was in heaven!!!

Janet & I with our baby bellies at Jan & B's gender reveal party!! We are officially getting a nephew!!! Mr. Braden David Phelps will be here this summer!! I cannot wait to meet that sweet boy!!!


Family photo at Braden's gender reveal party!!! Ella was team pink, but she is going to LOVE having a little boy cousin right next door!! I hope she doesn't boss him & Cora around too much.. oh well if she does, it's a perk of being the oldest cousin!! haha

Ella on Sunday all ready for church! She look so cute in her little smocked dress! Amber & Lynlee let Ella borrow  a ton of smocked dresses!! I'm pretty sure she could wear a smocked dress every Sunday for about 3 months, with no repeats!! haha SO ADORABLE!


Ella & Daddy playing at the park!





Ella talking to Talking Tom!



Comments

Popular Posts