30 Weeks Update!





How far along? 30 Weeks! TEN weeks to go!!!!

Size of baby? About the length of a cucumber!

Maternity clothes? Leggings... All day everyday.

Stretch marks? Same ones from Ella Bella.

Sleep? Sleeping great!! Just sore hips from sleeping on my side.

New symptoms? Nothing really... Just hoping to find out I passed my glucose test!!

Fun moments this week? 

Well, Monday was my 26th birthday and we have been celebrating since last Friday night!! haha 
THE best birthday present EVER. Can't wait for a full lap next year! Two little girls will be extra sweet!


-Friday Night: My mom, Russell, Nehemiah, Ella, & I went out to eat at Hana Japanese Steakhouse in Leesville and it was delicious! Then we got frozen yogurt! Ella slept in my lap for most of our meal and when she woke up I just knew she would love watching the chef cook at the hibachi, but NO. She did not enjoy that at all! haha She did however, LOVE the frozen yogurt afterwards.

-Saturday & Sunday: On Saturday morning Ella & I rode with my Dad & Julie to Homer, LA to spend the weekend with my Aunt Nelwyn!!! This wasn't really a birthday celebration, but anytime I get to be with my Aunt Nelwyn is a celebration!! I loved just getting to catch up with her and eat lots of yummy treats! Love you Aunt Nelwyn!
So sleepy, but determined to finish her snack!!
-Monday: My actual birthday AND my glucose tolerance test! It wasn't bad AT ALL and Ella did SO good in the waiting room for over an hour! Thank goodness my mom was with us though! Then we had lunch at Olive Garden and did a little shopping! AND got a delicious King Cake from Delicious Donuts in LC! Oh my gosh... Delicious but totally bad for your sugar levels. haha Then poor Ella had to get the second round of her flu shot... She did NOT like that, but she was such a big girl holding her sucker afterwards and trying not to cry. Then Nehemiah 
grilled burgers for me and some of our friends, Ben & Nikki and their adorable girls, for dinner! So much fun!!!!
Lunch with Minne & Mama!


-Tuesday: Dad & Julie took Nehemiah & I out to eat at The Booker Lewis Hotel in Leesville. It was delicious! Oh my gosh, the desserts. WOW. Seriously, I want to go back and order the cheesecake & creme brulee just for me! haha SO GOOD. 

-Thursday: Dinner with the Loftin's & Phelps'  at our house! Nehemiah made his delicious Sauce Piquante! It was so delicious! Janet & Brian brought King Cake which is always good!! We had fun catching up and celebrating mine and Mr. John's birthday!

-Friday: Sushi & Sniper with Kristen & Ethan. We ate sushi, saw American Sniper and ate popcorn, and then got frozen yogurt. Like I feel like I'm going to explode just thinking about it all! haha
But on a serious note, American Sniper was such a great movie. Although I felt more like we went to see a documentary about Chris Kyle and then went to his funeral. It was such a heavy movie but a great one. I don't know if I'll ever watch it again, because one time is enough, but I do know that I am forever indebted to the men and women who sacrifice their lives for our country every single day, while we live a completely free life. And just as important, the wives and husbands who sacrifice their spouses and live their lives without them while they are fighting for our country. I just can't imagine. In the movie, his wife says that she is just making memories all by herself and that just hit me hard. I can't imagine Nehemiah not being here for all the little moments with Ella and soon to be Cora. 

 
My cousin John, tagged me in this picture on my birthday! I love it!! We were always in to something together!! This time, selling watermelons!!




Food cravings? Coffee! I have been pregnant or nursing for literally the past two years, and my caffeine intake has been monitored the entire time. Since I looooooove Dr. Pepper so too much, I pretty much avoided coffee completely, of course, I did have a couple Starbucks in there a time or too. haha Anyway, this past week, I just wanted something hot in the morning because it has been so dang cold. So coffee it was! Folgers 1/2 Caf to be exact! And International Delight French Vanilla Creamer Singles! Oh my goodness! First of all, it's delicious, second, it's warm, and third... the things I have accomplished since starting my day with a cup of coffee is amazing! So yea, I think this coffee thing is here to stay!!


Things I miss: My body. But I will have it back soonish! Not going to complain about this sweet baby growing inside of me when there are tons of women who would do anything to have this belly.

Movement? All the time! She is quite the kicker!


Weight Gain: Yea... I don't know exact numbers... but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't share that info. haha


Signs of Labor: No


Exciting Accomplishments this week: Organizing the kitchen! Hanging pictures, getting rid of clutter, organizing Ella's snacks, sippy cups, plates, and spoons! Just getting stuff done!

Looking Forward to: My doctor appointment and hopefully ultrasound! AND Finding out if we're getting a niece or nephew at Janet & Brian's Gender Reveal on Saturday!!!!! I don't even know what team I'm on!! haha 



Random Update: We decided to join The Disney Movie Club and I'm so excited about it!! My brother, cousins, and I grew up watching the Disney Classics and I can't wait for Ella to love them all as much as I did! 
We got 6 BluRay's  for $25!! If you've bought a bluray/DVD before you know that 1 usually costs between $19 and $30!! So I'm pumped about this deal!! If you want to know more, just message me!! 


And just for fun, some pictures of Ella from the last couple of weeks!

Grammy & Paw-Paw bought her, her first pair of rubber boots! So we had to go try them out at their house!! 

It's obvious she loved it!!

Grammy & Ella!
Over the summer, we tried story time at the library a few times, but it was more geared towards older kids. But once school started back, it has been Pre-School story time every week. Well... honestly, I just forgot about it! So we went a couple of weeks ago for the first time and loved it! They read a few stories, dance to a couple songs, have snack time, and then do a little craft! Not to mention interacting with other kids! Ella has really been enjoying it and I'm loving it being apart of our routine! 

On our way to story time. She wasn't happy becuase she had just got in trouble for biting me. Not fun for either of us!  
After story time with her "N" she made! She glued all of the pieces to the nest on there! So fun!

 

Pancake & fruit kabobs for breakfast! She loooooved them! Taking them off the stick was her favorite!

Just being pretty and enjoying the beautiful weather at Minnie's house!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts