Christmas Fun!

I'm SO behind on my pregnancy updates this time around... I've had my 22 weeks chalkboard done for weeks now, but still haven't taken my picture... and I'll be 26 weeks on Christmas Eve. haha I need to catch up on my pictures!!

We have been so busy lately! The Christmas Season is SO much fun and we always jam A LOT into it!! I love all of the festivities!!

Once we got back from Tennessee, we started our Christmas festivities off  with getting our Christmas Tree!!! We go to Grant Christmas Tree Farm every year (except for last year, we ended up just buying ours at Stine's... haha) to pick out our tree! I LOVE this tradition and going to Grant is truly one of my favorite days of the entire year! My dad and Julie came with us this year and we had a great time and came home with a fabulous tree!!


Ella loved walking everywhere!! She was having a blast!! Sidenote: Can you tell that Ella is Nehemiah's whole wide world by the joy on his face in this picture?? I love him so much!!!!!!!!!


Ella picking out her Christmas Tree!! She really liked this one!


With our very own Christmas Tree!
Ella meeting Santa for the first time this year! She wasn't quite sure of him, but she did touch him and she didn't cry!!
Ella wasn't loving family picture time! Notice that necklace!! It's jingle bells and she's been wearing it all month long!! Thanks Aunt Becky!
Ella and Paw-Paw watching them get our Christmas Tree all ready to be loaded!
Gigi, Ella, & Paw-Paw
Paw-Paw & Ella! I love the picture on the left!! Ella's smile is so sweet!
With her Christmas Tree when we got home! Thanks for the photo idea Mrs. Becky!!

Our Tree all decorated!

Ella in her Christmas Jammies with her Elf!
The next weekend, we had a VERY festive weekend! On Saturday morning Ella, Mom, Landri, and I went to Breakfast with Santa at the Civic Center in DeRidder! Ella got to meet Santa, eat pancakes, color, and maker her own Reindeer Food! She loved all of it!! 


She was very focused while making her Reindeer Food! It was pretty darn cute! We literally had to take her off of the table so other kids could have a turn. I'm pretty sure she would still be sitting there if we had let her! haha
Ella with Santa!! She wasn't sure at first and then out of no where she started smiling!!! No tears! So glad!! She has turned into such a little people person! And Santa just happened to be one of my best friend's from High School's grandpa!! So fun!!
She was lovvvvving walking everywhere!!

Group pic but Ella was still very interested in her Reindeer Food! And how GOREGOUS is Landri?! I mean I want her outfit!

Love this little girl SO much!!!!!!
That night we had dinner with Paw-Paw Mike, Gigi, and Grammy at Steamboat Bills, then went to see Paw-Paw Bobby in the drive through nativity at their church! It was SOO neat!! They have done such a great job!! It's so wonderful to celebrate and teach Ella about the true meaning of CHRISTmas! She enjoyed sticking her head out of the window and seeing Bethlehem! And seeing her Paw-Paw! So much fun! 



On Sunday we went to FBC DeRidder to see the Living Christmas Tree! It was beautiful! That evening we went to a Sunday School party with our friend's church and enjoyed riding a Christmas train in Newton, TX and seeing all of the gorgeous Christmas lights! It was such a fun thing to do!! I can't wait until next year to go back! Ella liked looking at the lights for about... 4 minutes. Then she turned into the BIGGEST wiggle worm you have ever seen!!! haha But it was fun!! 

This week we did a little Christmas baking! Ella is the best Christmas cookie decorator and the SWEETEST Reindeer!! 
Christmas Cookie Monster! THAT FACE IS MY FAVORITE!


I would say she glows!
We are looking forward to an extra fun weekend in Texas with Nehemiah's mom's family! Looking forward to catching up with everyone and seeing Mariam & Ella in action!! This picture is from last Christmas! Ella was three months old and Mariam was two months old!
Ella  & Mariam!



She wasn't sure about Santa last year!


Comments

Popular Posts