Our Florida Trip


Last week we drove to Port St. Joe, Florida to meet up with my Aunt Becky, Uncle Roger, and crew! The 10 1/2 hour drive (turned into at least 12) really wasn't too bad and it was totally worth it to spend time with family and friends! 
(FYI: The Florida Welcome Center is amazing! We stopped and let Ella play in their little kids corner on the way down. She cried for about an hour before the stop, so we were all ready for a little break!)

This picture melts my heart.

Finally made it to Florida!

Playing at the Florida Welcome Center. Having a blasssssssst.

On Monday we spent the morning at the beach! Ella's first time at the beach was awesome! She LOVED it! She loved putting her feet in the water, crawling in the sand, modeling her adorable swimsuits, and playing in her little pool that Aunt Becky brought her. She had a blast! I wish I could say that she was so worn out that she slept all night every night, but again, new places do not sit well with Ella at night. She likes to be awake! haha





On Tuesday, the whole crew went scalloping! Nehemiah had never been scalloping before, so he enjoyed filling up his bag and fighting crabs! haha 
Ella & I spent the day shopping in dowtown Port St. Joe. Such a cute little beach town!

On Wednesday, we loaded up and headed to Apalachicola. We enjoyed some yummy seafood, shopping for seashells (the guys were not impressed! Who pays for seashells when you're at the beach? us!! lol), and eating Gelato! Then we drove to St. George Island and enjoyed the beautiful scenary. The beach was GORGEOUS! Aunt Becky snapped a few pictures of us!

Thursday, we SADLY headed home! I missed seeing my cousin Ray by a few hours, but I did get to see Rodney! I'm so glad I was hovering over him while packing up the car and woke him up so we could enjoy a little time together! Him and Ella had a little play date at 7:30 am! So sweet and cute! I cannot wait to see everyone again!   

Playing with Uncle Rodney before we headed home!


Aunt Tricia and Ella snuggling on Kade! We can't wait to meet him!!! 



One of my favorite people in the whole world!














These are my favorites:




Comments

Popular Posts