Karis & Ella

This past weekend Emilie & Karis came to DeRidder for Emilie's family reunion! Of course we had to find time to hang out!!

If you read my blog then you know how much Emilie means to me and how much I adore Karis. I look forward to and cherish our time together so much!! It was an absolute blast to spend time with them this past weekend! Karis & Ella were way more interactive than the last time we were all together. (Karis was around 4 months and Ella was around 7 weeks... They barely noticed each other!) 

But this time Karis was 11 months old and Ella was 8 months old! They "played" together... and by played together, I do mean "take the one toy that the other one has" even though there are 5 more within arms reach. They also enjoyed snacking on puffs together... again, going for each others pile's instead of their own! haha SO silly!! I can't wait to watch them become more interactive with each other and watch their little friendship grow. 

Love you Em & Karis! And we can't wait until the next time we're together! 

Of course we had to take a few pictures... so enjoy! 








Hungry, grouchy, & sleepy babies.






Goats & Babies. (Notice Ella wants me to put her on the ground and let her play with Oretta. LOL)


High School BFF Reunion!!! (kind of like Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion! haha)

Comments

Popular Posts