Ella's Bedroom

This is another one of those posts that should have been done a long time ago... oops. Anyway, I wanted to show y'all Ella's Bedroom! I was soooo excited to decorate a space just for our little girl. I am SO happy with how it turned out! Sometimes, I just like to walk by and look in. I like to imagine Ella reading books on her little bench. I may be a dreamer. :)
  I can't wait to watch Ella grow up in her little room... I'm sure we'll be changing a few things when she can decide things for herself, but I do think we kept it pretty neutral and not too "babyish." I think it will "grow" with her for a while! 
 A lot of people helped make her room, our dream room for her!! A LOT of hard work and love went into this room!

The first few picture's were taken by Miranda Lea Photography! We had her come into our home when Ella was 1 month old and take a few newborn and family photos. She took some GREAT picture's of Ella's room!! Check out her website here.

My mom bought this AMAZING glider for us! I found it here on Target.com. It is the most comfortable piece of furniture in our house!! We love it!

"My fingers might be small, but I've got Daddy wrapped around them."



"She believed she could, so she did."



My favorite spot in Ella's room... really in our whole house! I saw these benches on Pinterest and showed them to my dad and he built Ella's AMAZING benches!!! I LOVE them! Julie, my stepmom, upholstered the cushions with this beautiful fabric we found at Hancock's fabric! I love how this little corner turned out!

This sweet piggy bank was given to Ella by some sweet girls in Tennesse! Rachel, Maryann, & Carly! I LOVE IT! My paw-paw quickly filled it all the way to the top with coins!! Ella is set and extremely loved!


You'd probably be able to tell without me saying anything, but I took the rest of these pictures. Mine are not NEAR as beautiful as Miranda's! 
These are some of the picture's & accessories in her room. I love the quotes that my BFF, Emilie made for Ella! Check out her shop! She is very talented! These frames are a mix of ones I painted, found at Marshall's, and the "Fearfully & wonderfully made" frame was given to us by our sweet friend, Mrs. Connie!

My dad also whipped up these floating bookshelves!! We followed Emilie's tutorial on from her blog for the dimensions! I LOVE how this turned out too! I feel like her books are like art on the wall! I have fun changing out the books every now and then! WE LOVE BOOKS!

The picture of our boots was taken by my sweet friend, Mary Kathryn, and I had it printed at canvaspeople.com. I LOVE how it turned out! Ella's changing table (dresser) and chest of drawers were given to us by Nehemiah's grandma, Nene! I painted them white & changed the hardware! We saved a lot of money doing this, and they look brand new to me! This is probably the most used piece of furniture in our house! I love having all of Ella's diaper supplies in their own little spot! Helps keep everything organized!

This is the furniture before I painted it!





This crib was one my Aunt Jenifer bought and stored it in my mom's shed. We gave it a fresh coat of paint and my stepmom recovered & resized a crib bumper in the same fabric as the benches.


Ella's little chair that Dad & Julie got her for Christmas! She LOVES sitting in it!!! We found it here.

Ella's sweet little rocking chair that one of Nehemiah's customer's gave us for her around Christmas!

Her baby dedication certificate... framed but not hung up yet. :)

Nehemiah's late grandpa, Pop, made this little tree out of wire. We hang Ella's jewelry on it! So neat & cute!

A girl's gotta have cowboy boots in every size... Thanks Gigi. :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts