Ella's First Chirstmas

It's almost Valentine's Day, so I thought it would be the perfect time to post a recap of Ella's First Christmas. Um... not really, I just haven't gotten around to it until now! :)

Ella did quite a lot of traveling for her first Christmas! Tennessee, Mississippi, and Texas! On Christmas Eve & Day she traveled to Gigi & Paw-Paw's, Minnie's, Maw & Paw's, and Aunt Ann & Uncle Kevin's house! 
Everyone loved our little Christmas baby!

Christmas is way more magical with a child of your own! I'm already looking forward to next year because she'll be older and we'll be able to do more fun things!! 

Ella was 100% BLESSED with Christmas outfit's this year! Lots of sweet, sweet people gave her outfits and we wore the heck out of them! One day, when I'm sure that we will not have another little girl that can fit in them at Christmas time, I want to make a Christmas quilt out of all her Christmas Outfits! You'll see that she had a TON. 

The first time Ella met Santa! How great is this Santa???

Ella & Karis with Santa @ Bass Pro Shops in Shreve!

Aunt Becky got her this Rudolph outfit! She may be wearing those pants for Valentine's Day! :)


I LOVED this little Santa onesie! And that little pose!! Also, that bow is worn in almost every picture! Minnie got that for her!

My sweet friend Shelli got this adorable outfit for her! It was one of my favorites!! This picture CRACKS me up! Just keeping it real!

The second time she met Santa. Wasn't feeling it.

All laid back with mom in the picture.
Ella & Mariam with Santa in Texas! Cousin's 1 months apart!

Minnie got her this adorable sweater outfit!! I'm pretty sure it's actually a little boy outfit, but I LOVE IT!

Aunt Donna gave Ella this awesome outfit!!! That Tutu is AMAZING!!!

Sweet little Landri picked this little onesie out just for Ella!!

One of my favorite picture's!! Those little toes!! <3


Laid back in her Santa Jammies in Mississippi!

Road trip faces on the way home from Mississippi!

Graysen & Ella in their Santa Jammies! We didn't get smiles, but at least we caught the memory!

So so serious!

Our sweet friend Kristen, bought this precious outfit for Ella!!

Minnie found this little diva outfit! Again, the tutu was amazing!

Checkout those poses!
Grammy bought Ella this little Santa onesie!! I loved it! Again, I think it's a boy onesie, but it happens to be one of my favorites!

Aunt Ann gave Ella this adorable candy cane outfit!

My cousin Tammi found this little diva outfit for Ella!! Look at those bell bottoms!

This ADORABLE outfit is from Gigi!


In her Christmas Jammies from Aunt Debra! And her chair from Gigi & Paw-Paw!

Those Toes!

Us at Minnie's on Christmas Eve!

Our first attempt at using a timer for a family picture! I'm sure it won't be the last!
Our first Christmas as a family of three was wonderful and we can't wait to make more Christmas memories with Ella!!

Comments

Popular Posts