New Years Eve + Resolutions

This year for NYE we went to a fancy party and celebrated by bringing in 2014 with champagne and fireworks. 

JUST KIDDING. 

We had ZERO plans for NYE then we headed over to Janet & Brian's new house to check out the progress and we all decided to go out to eat. So that's what we did! We ate at Cecil's and had a great time catching up! 
(And of course we took pictures...) 

Looking chic on NYE!
Aunt Jan & Ella

Daddy photo bombing... he lives for this stuff!

For the first day of 2014, we all went to Mr. John & Mrs. Becky's and spent the whole day eating, watching LSU, lounging, and visiting. It was a good start to 2014! 

Daddy loves me more than football! 

I actually have a list of resolutions for 2014. Maybe Ella is inspiration for me to be the best wife & mother I can be, I don't know. But I'm feeling very inspired & enthusiastic this year!    

-Draw closer to God. Easier said than done. Find time everyday to spend time in his word & pray.
-Always, always, always speak to people from my past and present. You never know when you will see them again. If they don't remember you, remind them. They'll probably be at least a little excited to talk to you too. (Confession: some times I just don't feel like seeing or talking to people. Lesson learned when someone passed away and I just keep thinking about the last time I saw them ((Which I have no clue when that was)) Did I speak to them??) 
-Cherish every single moment (even the hard ones) with my family. Ella will only be little for a split second and I don't want to miss a moment of it. Make as many memories as possible. Make everyday have as much magic as Christmas. 
-Transform our home into a cozy, fun, place where we WANT to spend all weekend at home. (As opposed to always going out to eat or shopping) (So this means I have to cook and clean more!!! Nehemiah will LOVE this resolution!)
 -Run... not lose weight, not run a 5K... just run. Because all that other stuff would take a lot of time and I'm not even sure I'll have time to run.
-Date Night for Nehemiah & I. We just have to make time for it. The End. 
Here's to a great 2014!!! 

 



Comments

Popular Posts