Our Thanksgiving

Last year on Thanksgiving day Nehemiah & I flew home from Cancun after our very memorable honeymoon came to an end. This year we brought our sweet baby girl to our families home and enjoyed showing her off in her very festive turkey attire. So many things changed in just one year and I wouldn't change a single thing.

The Saturday before Thanksgiving, we enjoyed the traditional (and delicious) Thanksgiving meal at my mom's house! Thanksgiving dinner is seriously my ALL TIME favorite meal. Cornbread dressing, cranberry sauce, and turkey. I could eat it ALL day. My mom even made me a special dish this year, macaroni and cheese. (If you've been around me since Ella was born then you know how much I have been craving Mac & Cheese! It's a little ridic.) 

Ella wore this precious outfit that my mom bought for her! (It's so much fun dressing little girls!!) 


Next stop, Tennessee. We left early Tuesday morning headed to Tennessee to visit some of my family! We had such a wonderful visit with everyone! It wasn't long enough. I mean it NEVER is. But gosh it was fun. 
Ella got to meet so many of her cousin's!! Rodney, Ray, John, Tricia, & Katy!! I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. 
There's something about all of your family piling into one house, waking up together Thanksgiving morning and cooking a huge breakfast, watching the Macy's parade, cooking dinner, and just.being.together. My heart is so full of joy after that week with them. I love them so much. 



Not a fan of this picture at all. 

Nehemiah & Uncle Roger in their overalls!


Roadtrip faces!!


This week we had Thanksgiving with The Loftin's! We all cooked different parts of the meal and everything was delicious! I love how Thanksgiving isn't just a date on the calendar, but a time to celetbrate with family whenever you can get together! 

Next up, Dad & Julie! Maybe we'll celebrate this weekend!


This year I'm thankful for:
 Nehemiah. He works SO hard for our family and allows me to stay home and rock our sweet baby. 
Ella. There aren't enough words to show how much I love her.
Family. It's true, "it takes a village to raise a child." I'm thankful for their continued support. 
God's PERFECT timing. He's showed up in some very big ways for us this year. 

.

Comments

Popular Posts