Karis & Ella

Emilie & I have been best friends since 7th grade! When I found out she was pregnant, I couldn't have been happier! Then we found out I was expecting and our babies would be born just a few months apart... then BONUS... we were both having girls!!!!! Let the BFF memory planning begin!!!!!

Karis was born on June 19th and just 3 months later, Ella arrived on September 26th. I drove up to Arkansas  in July and got to meet Karis when she was about 4 weeks old! I was BIG & PREGNANT! It was so much fun getting to meet that little angel! Here's my favorite picture of the week!




Emilie & Karis drove down to DeRidder a few weeks ago and met Ella! She was about 7 weeks old! All four of us piled in my car and we spent a few days in Shreveport & Homer! SO FUN! We went shopping, MET SANTA, got matching pajamas, and took a TON of pictures!

I'm so thankful for Emilie, Karis, & Ella! I cant wait to watch our girls grow up together! Such a fun week!

Enjoy some pictures!!


The first time Emilie met Ella!

Reunited!! We were so EXCITED!!! (Karis is the happiest baby EVER!)

After a LONG morning of Ella's Two Month shots! :(




Just hanging out!


Meeting Santa!!!!
Matching Pajamas!!
The. Best. Week. Ever.


Comments

  1. This is so precious!! What a wonderful friendship you have with Emilie and I'm sure it has only deepened with the birth of your sweet babies! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts