Maternity Pictures

  
Last weekend, our friend Kristen took a few maternity pictures of Nehemiah & I. It was so fun! We just took some around our house! I really like how they came out... minus my puffy pregnant face & frizzy Mufasa hair! 

THANK YOU KRISTEN!!!! We are so thankful for your friendship & your excitement to always take our pictures!! We are ready for more pictures when Ella is born!!!! Especially with all the cute clothes you have bought her!!!

I'll let pictures do the talking... And we'll start with a typical Nehemiah face. haha



My Favorite!









With the Magnolia Tree that Nehemiah planted for Ella.


Dear Jesus, PLEASE let Ella be born in September... not just because we wrote September on the boots, but because I'm really sleepy and we are BEYOND ready to meet her!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts