Ella's Baby Shower!


Earlier this summer, my friend Mary Kathryn, called and asked me if she could host a baby shower for Ella!
 I said, Yes! Of course!

Fast forward a few weeks, and it was time for the shower! Mary Kathryn and her mom did a fabulous job of planning and hosting the shower! They had a little help from my mom & Julie! Everything was absolutely PERFECT!


I had such a wonderful time seeing everyone, checking out all of the adorable decorations,eating the delicious food, and receiving so many amazing gifts from our family and friends for our sweet little Ella! She is one blessed & loved little girl and she's not even here yet! 
Here's some pictures of the adorable decorations & delicious food! 
Sign in table with cards to fill out for Ella to read later on! SO sweet!

Diaper Cake! Made by Julie!

Drink bar!

Water bottles! Labels by Julie!

Food Table!

Cake by Jo's Party House! So beautiful & delicious!

Me with the food table!

The boots canvas I made on canvaspeople.com! Sweet little Ella outfit's!

Baby's Breath! My mom got at Glass Flower's! Same florist that we used for the wedding... same flowers too! MK knows my style! :)




Some of the sweet family & friends who came to love on Ella before she's even here!
(One day, probably sooner than I think, I'll be glad to have these pictures of myself while pregnant with Ella... BUT it's not just super exciting to look at yourself in picture's while being pregnant. haha)

ALSO, MK talked me into buying this dress at Motherhood Maternity. I've never been a super fan of maxi dresses on me (I think they are adorable on other people) and this was my first time to wear one! I'm glad I bought it now! Thanks MK!
Mom + I or Minnie

Me + Grammy (Ella's great-grandmother)

Mrs. Becky + Me + Janet (Ella's Maw + Aunt Jan)

 Me + Aunt Jan (White + Tan! haha)

Me + Aunt Nelwyn (Ella's Great-Great Aunt!! SO COOL!) THANK YOU for driving ALL THE WAY to DeRidder for Ella's shower!!!! SO sweet & special having you there!! LOVE YOU!

Lynlee + Me + Landri! Love these two girls so much!! They are going to be such great role models for Ella! Not to mention some AWESOME babysitters!

Mrs. Evelina + I

Kristen + Me + Megan! Such sweet girls! So fun that we have become friends through Nehemiah!

MK + Me + Jordan!
Me + MK! Thank you for all that you did for the shower! You were such a gracious host! I loved every single second & detail of it! Ella is blessed!

PS: I'm 31 weeks today... 9 weeks to go!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts