30 Weeks Update!



How far along? 30 weeks! TEN WEEKS TO GO!!!!!

Size of baby? The size of a large head of cabbage!

Maternity Clothes? Yes... my poor maternity jeans are getting worn out!!

Stretch marks? None yet!

Sleep? Needing a whole lot lately!

New Symptoms? Just getting warn out really easily lately. I'm constantly out of breath and the easiest tasks... like getting out of bed or rolling over, seriously feel like a workout.

Fun Moments this week? Spending a few days in Arkansas with Emilie!!! I had such a great time hanging out with Emilie, catching up, learning from her new mom knowledge, and meeting sweet baby Karis!!! Seriously, she is the most precious little girl!! I'm SO thankful that I was able to go meet her while she is still so little! I couldn't get enough of her! I could have held her all day long! I've said it a million times, but once more won't hurt, I'm so thankful that Emilie and I are getting to experience this together! Seriously, I learned so much from her in our short time together! And of course, this visit made me want to live way closer to Emilie!! And of course, I enjoyed seeing & catching up with Ryan as well!!!!

That face!!!!!!

Sweet little Karis had a blowout in my lap the first night I was there! SO FUNNY!!

She was completely comfortable!!!

Love this picture!! Can't wait to retake it with Ella!!!!!


Food Cravings? Gatorade! Our refrigerator looks like the drink aisle at Brookshire Brothers right now! haha and of course, Watermelon! AND Chex Mix MUDDY BUDDIES!!! This stuff is AMAZING and 100% ADDICTING!
Things I miss? Sleeping (comfortably) all the way through the night without getting up to go to the bathroom!

Movement? Lots of it!!!! Emilie even got to feel her move!!

Weight Gain? No comment.

Exciting Accomplishments this week? We finally got the shed almost 100% complete! Insulated, ran electricity to it, and got the dehumidifier & freezer all hooked up! We're (I'M) sooo ready to get started on Ella's room. Seriously hoping for some MAJOR exciting accomplishments this week! Seriously. If I don't have some kind of progress to post on the next blog, I might scream. haha

Worries? Nehemiah & I are in serious prayer about my job. It's July 23rd and I STILL do not have a job... School starts in about 2 weeks. Please keep us in your prayers. Job hunting is some kind of evil torture. It will suck your soul. The devil likes this and places all kinds of doubt in your head. I know I am a good teacher worthy of a job, I just haven't found the right one yet. Right??? haha And again, maybe he has a completely different plan that Nehemiah & I cannot see at all.
Looking Forward to? My baby shower this week hosted by my sweet friend Mary Kathryn! I can't wait to see everyone there! I found a dress to wear for it... I'm hoping I fall in love with it before then. haha... Pregnant shopping ALMOST takes all the joy out of a shopping trip. Trying on clothes, while pregnant, is some kind of evil form of torture as well. haha

Random Update? The Royal Baby was born this week and within 5 days of the full moon... So I am seriously hoping this little "Old Wive's Tale" will hold true for me in September!! I hope the gravitational force does its thing!! haha


                                                                                                                          

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts