18 Weeks Update!

 

How far along? 18 weeks Monday!
Size of baby? About the size of a bell pepper.
Maternity Clothes? Love my maternity jeans! They’re my favorite! And Yoga pants... I could literally wear them all day everyday!
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep? Still sleeping really good and still going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. haha

New Symptoms? Leg Cramps!!
Fun Moments this week? As soon as we told Grammy that we were expecting, she got excited about baby quilts… She just finished Baby L’s first quilt! She made a “10 Little Monkey’s” quilt! It has the story, pictures, the entire alphabet, and numbers on it! It’s so cute!!
A teacher at school also made Baby L a blanket! She knitted an adorable yellow & white blanket! It is so precious!!  



Food Cravings? STRAWBERRIES, WATERMELON, AVOCADOS, CUCUMBERS (with salt), SALAD, and BLUSH WINE VINAGRETTE!
Things I miss? Still missing being able to drink caffeine without giving it a second thought.
Movement? Feeling lots of flutters, especially when I sit or lay down!
Weight Gain? I haven’t noticed anymore! Hoping it stays away for a while!
Exciting Accomplishments this week? Nehemiah, Ben, & Ethan took out the window unit that has been in our kitchen since we moved in. It’s amazing how different in looks and how much light comes in now! There's so much more room now! It looks GREAT!

Worries? I’m not worried about much right now… with summer literally RIGHT around the corner, I’m loving life. Haha!

Looking Forward To?
  • Finding out what if we’re having a girl or boy!!
  • GENDER REVEAL PARTY SUNDAY!!!!!!!
  • Landscaping!
  • SUMMMMMMMMMER! 15 days of school left!
Random Update?
Last weekend I went to Shreveport for Emilie’s baby shower! It was such a great weekend!! We ate lots of chicken salad, Emilie opened lots of sweet gifts for little Karis, and we did a lot of catching up! I’m so looking forward to going to Arkansas this summer after Karis makes her entrance! I got to see so many so many sweet people that I haven't seen in forever!! It was great catching up with everyone! Especially... KRISTI! So glad we got this picture!! I also got to see Aunt Nelwyn and it was amazing!! Can’t wait for a beach trip this summer!! Here are some picture’s of our weekend! 
Aunt Nelwyn & I! Seriously, the BEST Great Aunt in the WORLD. She's AMAZING!

Kristi, Emilie, & I! Aka... The Three Zebras. Still not clear on where that came from... lol
Emilie & I with our baby bumps! In a few SHORT months we'll be recreating this picture with babies instead of bumps!


Today is Nehemiah’s GRAND Birthday! He is 29 on the 29th!  For his birthday he got a new weed-eater, which we have used the heck out of! I LOOOOVVVEE IT!! Except for what my allergies do afterwards! 

Nehemiah has weed-eated our entire yard and it looks FABULOUS!  On Saturday we had some friends over, grilled hamburgers & hotdogs, had fun-fetti cupcakes (his request), and the guys played poker on the porch! Fun night with friends!! 
We got so much work done around the house before everyone came over! Our yard, porch, & house look great right now. Maybe we can keep it that way for a little while!


We had dinner tonight with Ben at Double D's! So much fun! I love these two so much!!! 



The Magnolia tree that Nehemiah planted for the baby is growing away!! It has some new growth on the top of it!!
Nehemiah said it was in its second trimester too! haha

And just for fun... here's the latest picture of Max. He looks like a little indian with who knows what all over his face! haha 

Comments

Popular Posts