10 weeks update!



How far along? 10 weeks and 3 days!

Size of baby? About the size of a kumquat. (That's the size of fruit that all of my apps use to describe the size of the baby... I'm not 100% positive of what a kumquat actually is. haha)

Maternity clothes? Nope

Stretch marks? None, and let's keep it that way.

Sleep? So this past weekend the sleep thief came and robbed my nights of restful sleep. I kind of look and feel like a zombie. It started late last week and then this weekend it came full force! I am so exhausted so I go to bed, then I can't fall asleep! I wake up in about 2 hours to go to the bathroom, and then lay awake off and on all night. This weekend I woke up between 6 and 6:30 ALL weekend! Every morning this week, I've been awake BEFORE my alarm goes off at 5:15 a.m..... UGH.

New symptoms? A LOVELY sinus infection/head cold. COUGHED ALL WEEKEND. Now it's turned into a wonderful headache and lots of snot. I know y'all like details. haha

Fun moments this week? This weekend we went to Dallas, TX to visit some of Nehemiah's friends! We had such a great time!!! Daniel & Lily have a 2 month old little girl, Paisley! We enjoyed hanging out with her and getting introduced to the baby life!! Check out Nehemiah's pictures with her!! So funny!! OH and we are both DYING to find a bear outfit for Baby "L!"

First time Nehemiah held Paisley... THAT face! haha

The second time he held her! He offered and enjoyed it!


Food cravings? My appetite has actually decreased this week. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing! But before that happened, I craved Arby's ALL last week, even dreamed about it TWICE last week! I finally got some on our way to Dallas on Friday night!!! Oh and by the way, no more crawfish for me & Baby "L." We've been to 4 crawfish boils... and we're over it.

Things I miss: CAFFEINE. I used to drink coffee on the way to school, Dr. Pepper during school, and wouldn't think twice to have another at dinner. Now, I'm drinking a tiny bit. Most days I go without, but some days, I have to have a little! I can have 200 mg a day. I bought some caffeine free Dr. Pepper, and I have to say, I love it! It's delicious!

Have you started to show yet? I seriously think there is a tiny bump beginning to form this week!

Movement? Too early.

Exciting Accomplishments this week: We got back to our house on Sunday around 5:00 from Dallas. As soon as we got home, I started laundry!!!! (I hate folding & putting away laundry!) THEN!!! we cleaned our bedroom and put on our duvet cover that we bought on VALENTINE'S DAY! Our bedroom is actually a peaceful place to relax now!! It's funny that once you accomplish one room, you have the motivation to tackle another! Thank you Lord for the energy!!!!

Random Update: We go back to the doctor next Friday, March 15th and we will have another ultrasound done!!! But I realized I haven't posted our first ultrasound!! Here is Baby "L" around 6 weeks! :) 

 


While visiting Daniel & Lily this weekend, Lily let me borrow this book!! I love it!!! Her doctor actually wrote it! It has so many questions in it that I've actually asked! Thanks Lily!! 




Landri, Lynlee, & Amber called me one day and said that they had a gift for Baby "L!" They came over and brought all of these goodies!!!! It's been a few weeks, but I wanted to document this sweet gift! This was Baby "L's" first gift! And what a sweet group to give it to them! So blessed & loved already! 


Emilie, my BFFFFFF, gave me some codes for a few free things and some of them came in this weekend!! SO FUN! A carseat canopy! (so what if it's purple on one side! If we have a boy, some little girl is getting a cute carseat canopy!) A sling! It is HARD to figure out!!!! The directions are SO tricky!!!! I'll have to keep working on that! : ) And a nursing pillow that is so super soft!!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts