9 Weeks Update!

Obviously, this was my 8 weeks picture. I'm only taking a chalkboard picture every two weeks.... but I promise nothing has changed. haha

How far along? 9 Weeks today!

Size of baby? About the size of a grape!

Maternity clothes? Not yet!

Stretch marks? None, and let’s keep it that way.

Sleep? I can’t get enough sleep. But I can’t sleep ALL the way through the night. I have to get up to go to the bathroom at least once in the night, and then other times, I’m just laying there, trying to fall back asleep. I’m not a fan of sleeping on my side…

New symptoms? Exhaustion. I experienced this a couple weeks ago, and then I got some energy back. But now exhaustion has returned. Oh and headaches! Yay!

Fun moments this week? The weekends are always fun moments for me. Looking forward to this weekend!

Food cravings? Cold things! Cold water, Ice Cream, Snocones! (I haven’t had a snocone yet, but I want one SOOO bad!)
My craving after church yesterday! I swear, I ate it in under 5 minutes!


Have you started to show yet? I think my stomach is getting a little round, but that could be because I can’t stop eating. Lol

Movement? Too early.

Exciting accomplishments this week: Absolutely NOTHING. I’m so exhausted and I have NO energy. Our house is a MESS.
**This morning on the way to school I prayed that God would give me some energy after school to get some things done at the house! I am happy to say that after school I went grocery shopping, came home, cleaned the kitchen, tackled some laundry, cooked a delicious dinner, and now enjoying The Biggest Loser. (By delicious, I mean, a hot ham & cheese toasted sandwich... it was amazing!!!)

Random Update: Our friend, Kristen, took a few pictures of us last week. She did a fabulous job!! Here’s a few from our little session!! We had fun! (sidenote: I was not feeling attractive AT all on this day. I guess pregnancy can make you feel like that… haha)


Of course Oretta had to make an appearance!



I love Nehemiah's face in this picture! Typical. With just a little hint of scared.

Probably my favorite picture. Thanks Pinterest.

Nehemiah planted a Southern Magnolia tree for the baby. He wanted the tree to grow with the baby. This was 100% all his idea. I love it! So sweet!

 
This picture melts my heart!


**I totally stole the chalkboard picture idea & these questions from my fabulous BFF, Emilie Gorman! She is 15 weeks ahead of me and my go-to person when I have a silly pregnancy question. You would think she already has kids... she's very knowledgeable. Love you Em! So glad we get to share this time together! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts