Grammy & Paw-Paw's 50th Wedding Anniversary!

In January, Grammy and Paw-Paw will be celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary! Since Aunt Becky, John, and Tricia were in Louisiana for Christmas, we organized a surprise lunch for Grammy and Paw-Paw so that we could have an Anniversary lunch for them! Grammy & Paw-Paw had no idea about the lunch and Grammy actually tried to get out of going to Lake Charles the morning of the lunch! Aunt Becky was able to talk her in to going to the doctor and then going to Casa Manana for lunch! Thank goodness!! haha

I love the pictures of Grammy & Paw-Paw walking in! I think they were really surprised when they saw everyone sitting at the table!! Paw-Paw's brother Uncle Bill and his wife Aunt Sharon and their daughter-in-law & granddaughter, Cassie & Lila were there! Also, Aunt Nelwyn, Paw-Paw & Uncle Bill's sister drove in for the surprise lunch!  Mr. Leland & Mrs. Ethel, Grammy & Paw-Paw's high school best friends were also there!! Katy & Aunt Ann were there as well!! We had a great time seeing everyone and of course talking! haha

Grammy & Paw-Paw, I am very thankful for you two! Y'all have made such an impact on my life and I am so honored & blessed to be your granddaughter. Thank you for all of the prayers & advice over the years. That's how you know your blessed, when you know your grandparents pray for you DAILY. 
Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!!!! Here's to many more!!! 
I LOVE Y'ALL!


Everyone!
Good job on the cake Katy!!
Aunt Nelwyn & I getting the shot! haha Thanks for the pic Aunt Becky!!

The Grandkids & Grammy & Paw-Paw! We're missing a few!!




3 Generations and two of my very best friends!!! I love them so much!

Y'all know Nehemiah had to act a fool. Haha... He LOVES to make funny faces. :)

John & Tricia!








Grammy, Aunt Becky, & Paw-Paw

Nehemiah & I and Tricia & John. One of my most favorite couple's. I love y'all so much. Wish we lived closer!     I hope we have kids around the same time!! They will be best friends!!

Me with Grammy & Paw-Paw!
Me with the BEST husband in the whole wide world! I love him! :) Heres to our 50th Wedding Anniversary! :) 



























Comments

Popular Posts